Apply Position: Post-Sales
- Researching products and solutions of security vendors such as McAfee, Checkpoint, Rapid7, ForeScout. More info please referent website : https://www.mi2.com.vn
- Surveying, consulting, designing solutions, writing IT security solutions to meet customer get requirements.
- Plan and write deployment documents (include detailed configuration info of equipment, software, solutions) to meet the design requirements for each product company.
- Implementing system security solutions.
- Support customers to solve technical issues and errors.
- Do other tasks are required by the Head and the Board of Directors
What we offer you:
- Opportunity: directly work with Team Leaders as well as design and manage projects, promotion to Post Sale Manager
- Salary: 13th month salary, salary review every year based on performance.
- Bonus: Bonus for Tet/Holidays depending on performance (KPI).
- Training: Professional training courses on new technologies and joining local/overseas training/events on new trends, being well trained in expertise and skills.
- Work Environment: Working in a dynamic, professional and friendly environment experienced team and supportive leaders, high quality working office, provided with the most modern equipment. In addition to working with international clients and big companies or corporations in Vietnam.
- Days off: Saturday afternoons, Sundays and national holidays.
- Benefits: including UIC health insurance, summer holidays, and others following the company.
- Favorite and passionate about technology
- Professionalism: Active in work, willing to learn, overcome the challenged, attempting to take over projects on time, complying with company regulations, effectively collaborating with customers, partners and colleagues.
- University graduate, major in IT and Telecommunication
- Good knowledge of Network systems (Windows, Linux/Unix AIX, HP-UX, …).
- At least 01 year of working experience in Post-sale of IP/IP Security network.
- Priority has gained international certificates such as MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, Security +, CEH …
- Prioritizing experience in deploying security products Firewall, Web, Mail, IPS …
- Priority to having worked in large security projects such as (network security, endpoint security, data security, cloud security)
- Good at communication, consultant and time management skills.
- Good at establish customer relationships
- Good at self-study, teamwork
- Good at English (understanding the technical documents, communication with experts of vendors).
Application profiles including:
- Application letter
- CV (English/Vietnamese)
- Qualifications and Certifications
- 01 latest 06 months photo (Size 3×4).
(The photocopies of Application profiles are acceptable, and the notarized papers will be supplemented after the candidate passes the interview.)
Please send your application profile via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Representative office-Mi2 JSC: 5th & 6th Floor, Nam Viet Building, 307 D Nguyen Van Troi Street, Ward 1, Tan Binh District, Vietnam.
Deadline: 31 Mar, 2019